Software
Houzz Logo Print
ginimullig

What size is this pool?

14 years ago
I am wondering on the size of this pool?
Monroe Street House · More Info

Comments (7)

  • PRO
    14 years ago
    Beautiful design! But just to chime in, I think that may be a spa rather than a pool. :) I love the cement and wood combo.
  • PRO
    14 years ago
    Oh, that's interesting :) I was wrong in thinking it was a spa then. I love the idea of a mini pool like this!
  • 13 years ago
    Dear Clayton&Little Architects-wonderful job. I am in Jerusalem Israel and I was planning on a similar pool but was going to cast it myself with poured concerete. Your idea is so much easier (if I can get the culvert made here). How did you install lighting?

    Thank you in advance- S.C. Lawrence
  • 11 years ago

    Can you please send me a copy of the specs on this to dana@williamsmagical.com


    thank you


  • 7 years ago

    Would you please send us a copy of the specs to giselle@galper.us. Thank you.

  • 7 years ago

    Did anyone receive the pool specs or who made culvert? TIA