Software
Houzz Logo Print
jordanshea518

White walls, white ceiling, white trim. Help needed ASAP!

12 years ago
We moved in to our new house over a month ago and I swore I would paint within the first week. I absolutely hate the wall color currently and it is driving me nuts! I am a fan of crisp white walls and more of the young modern look.
(Picture this)
http://southernweddings.com/2014/05/23/southern-newlywed-home-caroline-joy/

We are getting a quote this week to paint the walls, but I don't know if we need to ask them for ceiling, trim work, chair/rail, etc. Does it need to be the same color as the walls? Or are they brighter usually? I am looking at BM white dove especially, but am open to other whites.

I know the kitchen will look absolutely terrible in the space once we paint everything white, but that is our next project.

Comments (6)