Software
Houzz Logo Print
rbcola

Tell me why you chose an in-floor heating system versus HVAC. I'm considering same.

14 years ago
I've been researching in-floor heating options versus HVAC. What product did you install and what made you choose that product. I'm leaning toward Uponor. Are you familiar with that company? Anything you can add to my analysis of is much appreciated. Thanks so much!!!
My Houzz: Creative Open-Concept Home in Toronto · More Info

Comments (3)

  • 9 years ago

    I know it is an old post but just wonder. Did you decide to do in floor heating system? I have the same dilemma. I want hydronic radiant floor heating.

  • 9 years ago

    Following! I'm in the same boat.....trying to decide. For new construction, on a whole-house slab. Propane heated boiler or electric (because I'll have solar panels)?


  • 9 years ago

    new construction too. We are probably going with hydronic radiant heat system with a gas boiler. We will use radiant tubing in concrete slab for basement and radiant panel over subfloor for first and second floor, considering using ecowarm panel.