Software
Houzz Logo Print
annie3boys

Where is the bedding from?

14 years ago
Portfolio · More Info

Comments (7)

  • 14 years ago
    I love this rug! Where can i find this?
  • 14 years ago
    Looks like it's from Safavieh. "Tioga" rug from the Thom Filicia collection. http://safavieh.com/rugs/runner/runner/plastic/contemporary/TMF121C
  • 13 years ago
    Target has the same duvet cover. It is 20$ for a queen size.
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    there is a difference though.. the one from Target is polyester and thinner fabric.. if that matters to you - otherwise great bargain!
  • 13 years ago
    I know. The Target ones that I got are very thin, but they were only purchased for temporary room sharing by my daughter and son. Otherwise, I would've gotten something of better quality. But as a quick fix to mismatched bedrooms coming together for a short while, it's fine. Thanks though!
  • 13 years ago
    Can you tell me where that painting is from?