Software
Houzz Logo Print
ddecor

Need help on adding the decorative touches

12 years ago
I am repurposing a double dresser for my morning room. At a loss of how to add the finishing decorative items to the top and the wall behind. Any suggestions?

Comments (3)

  • 12 years ago
    I have taken the missing drawers out to create one shelf for baskets. Plan on replacing knobs and handles too.
  • 12 years ago
    last modified: 12 years ago
    I think a colorful plate collection would suit above, with an antique lantern or clock and a large potted orchid on the top.[houzz=
    Dining Room · More Info
    ];[houzz=
    Client Photos · More Info
    ]
    Debbie Phillips thanked Maureen
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Perhaps some buffet lamps and a large canvas behind them, similar to what we've done below. Here's a link to more from that collection: http://www.shopsilvernest.com/curated-collections/traditional.html
    Debbie Phillips thanked Silver Nest