Software
Houzz Logo Print
mfappelbaum18

can you post a floor plan of the entire loft? How high are your dividing walls?

14 years ago
last modified: 14 years ago
I am considering buying a live/work artist space in SoHo. I can't figure our how to create a separate smelly painting studio, fumes and power tools noise, from my family. I want some space separation but with a small budget. it appears from your photos that your bedroom is open to the living room space. How do you design a floor plan for dueling televisions? I want to use design rather than ear plugs or marriage counseling to surmount this problem (joke). Ideas?
Eclectic Kitchen · More Info

Comments (2)

  • 13 years ago
    Hello - our ceilings were about 11 ft, if I recall. We had walls to the ceiling. It was nearly 2000 sq ft - broken up into a lounge/bedroom=900sqft a spare bedroom office 13x13 and the rest was open.
  • 13 years ago
    Could you post the dimensions of the kitchen? Thanks