Software
Houzz Logo Print
tomplitchfield

what is the wallpaper?

14 years ago
Master Bathroom · More Info

Comments (8)

  • 14 years ago
    Anyone know what this wallpaper pattern is?
  • 14 years ago
    I would love to know what book this wallpaper is from and the name of the wallpaper. Thanks for your reply
  • PRO
    14 years ago
    We are the professional manufactory of costomsize wallpaper and murals,if you have any interest,please feel free to let us know,we can costomsize your wallpaper,artwork,name,photo, catherine@muralwallpaper.net
  • 14 years ago
    Thank you Catherine. I will keep you in mind
  • 14 years ago
    Look at the tag in the various pictures, it gives the precise information.
  • 13 years ago
    Can you tell me the name of the wallpaper and the manufacturer thank
  • 13 years ago
    It is a Schumacher wallpaper, I believe.
Sponsored
High Point Cabinets
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars21 Reviews
Columbus' Experienced Custom Cabinet Builder | 4x Best of Houzz Winner