Software
Houzz Logo Print
gin1ek

cabinet knobs

14 years ago
Who is the manufacturer - lovely and big
Dawna Jones Design · More Info

Comments (12)

  • 14 years ago
    By clicking "more info" and then reading other Q & As. I found this...

    Dawna Jones Design

    This is actually an Ikea unit that I had the contractor hang on the wall and then cause we saved on the unit we splurged on the hardware which really is my rule of thumb,and so I got the hardware from a source out here called Cantu which carries amazing hardware. Hope this helps.
  • 14 years ago
    thank you but, pardon for asking, where are you? would help in finding 'Cantu'.
  • 14 years ago
    I googled "cantu hardware" & found... http://cantubathrooms.com/index.html
  • PRO
    14 years ago
    last modified: 14 years ago
    Hi here's another place to get some unusual hardware go to: http://rusticahardware.com/rocky-mountain-hardware-sun-medallion-pull/
  • PRO
    14 years ago
    an iron monger can also make any hardware you desire from scratch or from other articles which you admire.....think outside the box, use your imagination and have something uniquely yours....good luck!
  • 14 years ago
    Thanks to all for the info - I am checking it out. Mint Design - You have challenged me to think outside the box and in doing so have reminded me of the Museum of Ornamental Metal Work one of my favorite places for which I will even endure the humid summer weather of Memphis to visit and inquire.
  • 14 years ago
    That museum sounds awesome!
  • PRO
    14 years ago
    You are so welcome! Enjoy the process and post the results for us to see! Best!
  • 14 years ago
    Dawna, We are in the process of obtaining this vanity to get a similar look (but we're getting the single). I was wondering if you had any problems drilling through the cabinet face to get the cabinet pull in? I'm a little worried about its quality and that it may crack when we begin to drill. Was this a concern? Thank you, it's sooo lovely :)
  • PRO
    14 years ago
    No we didn't but to be safe you should apply tape over top of the spot you are going to drill mark out the hole and then drill,that way there will be no chipping.
  • 13 years ago
    Why is it they always discontinue things that are the bees knees(English Phrase)
Sponsored
Peabody Landscape Group
Average rating: 3.5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Franklin County's Reliable Landscape Design & Contracting