Software
Houzz Logo Print
caksu

Backsplash?

12 years ago
Liked the backsplash very much ... What is the material? İs that a ready bought one and how it's applied?
Kitchen by Slightly Quirky · More Info

Comments (14)

  • PRO
    12 years ago
    TRÉS BELLE!
  • 11 years ago
    I would like info on this backsplash...is it appliques or painted?
  • PRO
    11 years ago
    it is printed on glass directly , i think
  • 11 years ago
    Did anyone EVER answer the question on the maker of The BackSplash?!?!?!?!
  • 11 years ago
    Hi.... where can I buy the backsplash desing if I want to print it for mi kitchen.... I really love it. I appreciate if you tell me the person o company with a should talk to. Sorry for mi english... I am not from USA.
  • PRO
    11 years ago
    maybe I know how to help. which country / area are you from?
  • 11 years ago
    I live in Venezuela, South America... but I have some friends in Miami, Fl
  • 11 years ago
    Glass laminated material serves as backsplash, correct?
  • 11 years ago
    I want that exact backsplash,
  • 11 years ago

    Beautiful Back splash, i m looking for similar one, pls advice if any consultation or o based in USA!!!!

  • 10 years ago
    I love the backsplash ... How can I get it?
  • PRO
    8 years ago

    Hello - anyone get a clear answer regarding the back splash? I LOVE it! Is it glass or acrylic, and where can I get the design? Thanks in advance!

  • 8 years ago

    Please somebody!!!! Tell me where can I go and buy the back splash!! I LOVE IT!!!