Software
Houzz Logo Print
joyklan

what is the product behind the vanity

12 years ago
96 Golden Beach · More Info

Comments (9)

  • 11 years ago
    First of all, fantastic powder room! It is perfection! I cannot find the material type used behind the vanity and sink. Is this tile? If so, what brand, color, etc. Thanks for your time.
  • 11 years ago

    Beautiful! What is the color used on the wall? Or is it ust concrete?I have a stone veneer very similar to this one and I am looking for a complimentary color. I love this one. Thank you.

  • 11 years ago

    Hi, great design. We, by chance, are using this limestone on the floor in a powder room that we are making, We have been looking for a vanity and this would be perfect. do you sell these? If we send you the specs of the room could you make one for us?

  • PRO
    11 years ago

    Hi! sorry we don't make them, we only design them.

  • PRO
    9 years ago
    what are the three white shelves made of , acrylic? who carries those
  • 8 years ago

    What is the brand of tile and color on the wall with the toilet paper holder?


  • 3 years ago

    Please may I know who makes the wall coverings and the cabinet and shelves this bathroom is gorgeous

  • PRO
    3 years ago

    Hi Annette, many thanks for your question about the bathroom at 96 Golden Beach.


    The bathroom is almost entirely custom-made by our contractor, Treo Construction and features basalt stone and white quartz. The vesel is by Nameeks.


    I hope this helps?


    Let us know if you have any further questions.


    Best wishes