Software
Houzz Logo Print
traceycounts

In LOVE with the Octopus chair!!!

12 years ago
Can you tell me where you got the Octopus chair from?
Beach House - Narragansett · More Info

Comments (3)

  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Sorry, I wish I could, but we didn't purchase this chair. The client already owned it. Good luck with your search.
  • 11 years ago
    @traceycounts- I bought this chair for my son a few years ago. It is indeed an adorable chair. I couldn't resist it when I saw it! It was from a store called BabyStyle. Unfortunately, that store is no longer in business. They had some of the cutest baby items and clothing! :(

    Just out of curiosity, I just checked eBay for you to see if anyone is selling it. I see one person has it, but the starting bid is $200. I don't remember how much I paid for it, but I'm sure it wasn't that much! If you don't mind spending at least that much, you're in luck! :) Here is the link for the item-- http://www.ebay.com/itm/Unique-Very-Hard-to-Find-Ollie-the-Octopus-Stuffed-Chair-BabyStyle-Discontinued-/181558025799?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2a45b39e47

    Hope this helped. Good luck!
  • 11 years ago
    I found it in Amazon: Ollie the Octopus Babystyle Children's Chair
Sponsored
Custom Home Works
Average rating: 4.6 out of 5 stars10 Reviews
Franklin County's Award-Winning Design, Build and Remodeling Expert