Software
Houzz Logo Print
vermont66

Where can I get that cook top?

12 years ago
I am looking for a small cooktop, two burners max
kitchen · More Info

Comments (6)

  • 12 years ago
    I would also like to know where to purchase the cooktop. I've been looking for about a year and mist have obtrusive white lines marking the burners and ugly knobs.
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Thanks for the question please email us direct and we can help you further on the cooktop.
  • 12 years ago
    You did not tell me when you responded what type of cooktop was in the picture above in the Houzz website & I responded to you directly as you asked.
  • 11 years ago
    Is there a dealer in the US who carries on this stove top?
  • PRO
    11 years ago
    This is a Miele Product, if you go to the Miele Website www.mieleusa.com you should be able to find a dealer in your area. If you are in the Minneapolis/St.Paul MN area, please send us an email and we would be happy to help.
Sponsored
Custom Home Works
Average rating: 4.6 out of 5 stars10 Reviews
Franklin County's Award-Winning Design, Build and Remodeling Expert