Software
Houzz Logo Print
marcier77

Where did you get the blanket on the bed? It is gorgeous!

12 years ago
The Old Rented Cottage · More Info

Comments (5)

  • 12 years ago
    Just browsing through Houzz this morning and saw your comment. I don't have a specific answer to your question, but I've seen similar covers on Wayfair.com, Overstock.com and even Kohls.
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Hi marcier77,

    The exact reference of the bed linen is "Persia Jewel Quilt Cover Set" by Logan & Mason. I'm unsure where you are located. Mine was bought in Australia. But you might want to do a Google search with the exact name and reference - it might pop up!

    Thank you :)
  • 11 years ago
    Can you share the wall color, please?
  • PRO
    11 years ago
    Hi Sheila P, The wall colour is Dulux "Timeless Grey". I hope this helps :)
  • 11 years ago
    thank you so much! :)