Software
Houzz Logo Print
iris936

Trim: semigloss or high gloss?

12 years ago
I'm doing my bedroom in revere pewter matte finish with white dove trim. Should I do semigloss or high gloss for the trim? Thanks!
Windsor Road Residence - Austin, TX · More Info

Comments (7)

  • 11 years ago
    what type of paint? BM Regal Select or Aura?
  • PRO
    11 years ago
    Jhayz,

    We don't seem to have that information on record - it appears that Aura would be the better choice for trim between the two. Best to ask when you're picking up paint!

    Good luck!
  • 11 years ago
    thanks.... :)
  • 5 years ago

    Hello could you tell me the color of white that is on the trim. I have been looking for this color for many years with no avail. Thank you ever so

  • PRO
    5 years ago

    The trim was done in BM White Dove OC-17.

    Best,

    Martha O'Hara Interiors

  • 5 years ago

    I think Semi- gloss. It depends on the look your going for. Semi gloss is softer. High- gloss can't be a bit glaring depending on the size of your space and lighting. Although can look very elegant as a trim with eggshell/ satin finish walls.