Software
Houzz Logo Print
sarah_mcgrath

Gate

12 years ago
Hi, I was wondering what type of wood this gate is? Also would it be possible to have the gate on an automatic opener?
Encinitas Mid-Century Beach House Driveway Gate · More Info

Comments (4)

  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Hi Sarah,
    Thanks for the questions! We didn't build the gates (just provided the hardware), but I seem to recall the client saying she was using western red cedar. As far as an automatic opener, that probably should be possible, but would need to be prepared for by the gate builder. Best to get a quality builder involved!
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    If you let me know where you're located and what your email address is, I can see if I have any referrals for gate makers I can send on.
  • PRO
    5 years ago

    What is the gate hardware manufacturer, please?

  • PRO
    5 years ago

    @Clean Lines Detroit, the manufacturer is 360 Yardware. This is the Nero Latch. Thanks!