Software
Houzz Logo Print
beachblue

Chairs

14 years ago
I love the chairs. Are they custom or retail? Where did you get them?
my office · More Info

Comments (6)

  • 14 years ago
    i love the chairs as well..I would love to purchase these or have current wingchairs reupholstered with this fabric..info please?
  • 14 years ago
    I just happened to end up on this site and guess what? I have the same fabric in my den! It's a suzani fabric and is made by Donghia.
  • 14 years ago
    Thank you guys for responding! I am online now searching for this fabric. I can't seem to find Pink Passion. Sold out on every site but they have the pattern in several other colors. Thanks again for this information!!! I love HOUZZ!!
  • PRO
    14 years ago
    Well, if you need to order and have your COM requirement I am happy to order it for you! Keep in mind the repeat is very large, so if you are putting it on a chair you will have to order extra to compensate for this. Let me know if I can be of further assistance!
  • 12 years ago
    I would love to purchase 4 pillows in this fabric, but I can't seem to find any pillows that are already made. Any suggestions? thank you.