Software
Houzz Logo Print
bonniegersh

Hello-Could you please give me any information about the over-sized abstract painting in the photo and where I

14 years ago
And where I might fine the artist? Thank you very much. Bonnie G.
Modern Living Room · More Info

Comments (6)

  • 14 years ago
    Hi Bonnie,
    Thanks for your inquiry. The painting is part of a client's contemporary art collection. I would be happy to contact them, and ask if they would be willing to share some information about the artist.
    Best regards,

    Lisa Walsh
    Allied ASID
    Innerspace Interior Design LLC
    4943 Proctor Avenue
    Oakland CA 94618

    T 510 717 4436
    E lisa.innerspace@gmail.com
    www.innerspaceinteriordesign.com
    www.innerspaceinteriordesign.blogspot.com
  • 14 years ago
    Hi Lisa,

    Would you be willing to let me know which artist did this painting? I love Etsy!

    Thanks so very much!

    Debra
  • 14 years ago
    Hi Debra,
    The painting is part of a client's contemporary art collection. I would be happy to contact them, and ask if they would be willing to share some information about the artist.
    Thanks for your inquiry.
    Lisa

    Lisa Walsh
    Allied ASID
    Innerspace Interior Design LLC
    4943 Proctor Avenue
    Oakland CA 94618

    T 510 717 4436
    E lisa.innerspace@gmail.com
    www.innerspaceinteriordesign.com
    www.innerspaceinteriordesign.blogspot.com
  • 14 years ago
    Thanks so very much Lisa - I'd very much appreciate it... Kind Regards,

    Debra Hughes
  • 14 years ago
    Hi Bonnie and Debra,

    I hope Lisa gets the artist info for you--interesting work. In the meantime (and in addition to Etsy), SPKCreative.com, Artspan and DeviantArt are great sites for affordable abstract art.

    - Shari
  • 14 years ago
    Still waiting to hear back from my client...
    Lisa