Software
Houzz Logo Print
janiselayne

hanging light fixture

14 years ago
where can i purchase that light fixture?
Willow Glen Residence · More Info

Comments (11)

  • 14 years ago
    I absolutely love this chandelier. The tag on the picture leads me to Jonathan Adler designs but none look like this. Who makes this? Is it antique? Please let us know! Thanks!!
  • 13 years ago
    I believe you can find it at Restoration Hardware, I love it as well
  • 13 years ago
    I would like to know as well... Clearly not restoration hardware
  • 13 years ago
    I couldn't find it at Restoration Hardware either.
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    We'd be happy to let you know! Email us at info@lminteriordesign.com
  • 11 years ago

    Has anyone been able to find this light fixture? I emailed Lizette Marie Interior Design, but didn't get a response. Thanks!

  • 11 years ago
    I saw something similar at 4-chairs.com
  • 11 years ago

    thank you!

  • 11 years ago

    Thanks for the info on Practical Props, I've also been searching for this Sputnik

  • last year

    Where's the dining chair from?