Software
Houzz Logo Print
jackemp27

What's the address and how old is the home?

11 years ago
I'm very interested in this home. What are some of the details on it?
Bradbury California Mega Mansion · More Info

Comments (3)

  • 11 years ago
    I don't think the owner would appreciate me giving out his address! LOL! It's a gated community anyways. The home has been under construction for over three years and is near completion. I can tell you that it is near Pasadena ca. thanks for showing interest in our post!
  • 11 years ago
    Ok I like the staircase are there anymore pictures of the house? I'm in the process of renovation of mines in Calabasas, Ca
  • PRO
    11 years ago
    I do have more pictures of the home but would prefer not to share them publicly. I don't know how to send you a message on houzz, but I could email them to you. Send me an email at xulonfloors@gmail.com with some contact info and I'd be happy to send you some more pictures. And I'd love to be involved in your renovation if you have some hardwood flooring in mind! I'll be looking for your email.