Software
Houzz Logo Print
soniacarneiro

Need help with my living/dining room!

14 years ago
Dear Houzz comunity,

I wish to remodel my living/dining room, which is L-shaped and is about 22 sq. metres. It has a window and a door leading to an open balcony. We wish to change the colour scheme, the decor and, probably, the furniture.
We are a family of 5 and I love to have family and friends over, but I struggle to accommodate everyone comfortably when we meet at our home.
My husband loves music and he has a great vinyl collection (as well as a lot of CDs!) that I would like to highlight.
The rocking chairs are family heritage, two items we want to keep. We also have a hanging watch, which is family heritage as well, that we would like to incorporate in the “new” room.

Thank you for your help,
Sonia

Comment (1)