Software
Houzz Logo Print
dianep55

Can I get this sofa in charcoal? I love it!

11 years ago
I like it exactly just different color
Blue Velvet Chesterfield sofa Modern and Contemporary Sofas and Sofa *Extra Long · More Info

Comments (3)

  • PRO
    11 years ago
    You can find the information you are looking for in a couple of different ways depending on how you are using Houzz. If you are on a computer, click on the green "more info" link. If you are on the app, tap on the photo. Either way you should see a link to a vendor or store. Follow that link for further information or pricing.
  • PRO
    11 years ago
    Yes, we do have a charcoal color in the same exact fabric if you are interested. Would you like to order 1? If so, what size and where are you located.

    thanks a bunch!
    M2LA Sales dept.
  • 11 years ago

    Do you have the same fabric for this sofa in emerald green? COULD YOU CONTACT ME ON rafaza@rogers.com. with pricing and shipment details.

    Thx