Software
Houzz Logo Print
allison27

Pictures, mirors,

14 years ago
I dont like the way I put my pictures and mirors. I would like to have an idea how to put them nicely please.
I put some nice green pillow at the back and another green small coussin in the front. I dont like my room and I just change everythiing, what can I do with it ?
Lina · More Info

Comments (6)

  • 14 years ago
    last modified: 14 years ago
    How about this layout? I tried to use the mirror and it didn't work. I put the pictures side by side because that's really the way they're meant to be hung. Hope this helps and you can find another good spot for the lovely mirror.

    I think your room looks nicely put together.
  • 14 years ago
    Thank you houssaon. It is hard for me to decorate my house more to decorate other house. I know that my look doesn't fit. You have a good idea I will try it.
  • 14 years ago
    You can also put a small wall vase in between the paintings and fill with fresh flowers. The mirror would look good over a dresser or near your front door.
  • 14 years ago
    Thank you for your idea SPKCreative, but I dont like the idea to put a vase with fresh flowers in water there, imagine if I received this water on my head during the night ... and I wont like to buy fresh flowers every week. I dont like what I buy, I like more simple things I dont know why I bought that style and this is not mine. It is because everything was neutral before in my room and for the summer I choosed something in sale with more colours. I dont like the "frilly"things to. I hope that you will understand me, I have difficult to write in english. I will take of everything and keep juste the paintings. If somebody have others ideas it will be a pleasure for me to read it.
  • 14 years ago
    I understand completely. And if you don't like the art, get rid of it. Art should speak to you and it doesn't seem like this art is doing that for you. You can find affordable art at my site, SPKCreative.com, or on Artspan, DeviantArt and Etsy. Same goes with the bedding--a sale is only worth it if you're buying what you want/need--so if you like the colors but not frills, cybertrack your favorite bedding stores for when they are having sales and then go shopping.
  • 14 years ago
    I like everything, but that's a question of the way to place the art that I like.
    Everything is new I have many duvet cover and dont have the idea to buy something else thank you for your answer.
    My question was how to put my art.
0