Software
Houzz Logo Print
webuser_1456352

New Cabinet stripped and painted

This is a rental property in Philly. I wanted to tear this old thing out and Sheetrock it, but my husband wanted to strip it and paint it. I'm glad we went with his idea.

Comments (8)

  • 11 years ago
    Kudos to you and your husband for all your hard work on the corner cabinet. It looks wonderful!
  • 11 years ago
    You did a lovely job. Sometimes hubbies have good ideas when it comes to decorating !
  • PRO
    11 years ago
    I love making old things pretty! Good for you! Job well done...congratulations!
  • 11 years ago
    Meisha: looks wonderful in white; nice job! Totally useful for display and storage and who doesn't need that? :) I might suggest painting the white vent to match the wall if you have any of the wall paint left over. I like to paint too, but mostly furniture, although I've done a lot of work on our house/walls. Very worthwhile in the end, though. Best wishes!
  • 11 years ago
    awesome job. looks fabulous !!
  • 11 years ago
    bsjasmel, my friends have said the same thing. Yes, you see exactly the colors in my
    brick. Forgot to tell you that these bricks are Franklin Old Reds.
    Thank you.
  • PRO
    11 years ago
    Good work!