Software
Houzz Logo Print
kendrahhendra

Roller shades

11 years ago
Those look like roller shades, not roman blinds. Where were they made? Is the entire shade the printed fabric with the birds or is lined with something heavier and more synthetic on the back? Also, do they have a chain or are they the snap up kind? Where are they from?
Aristokraft Durham Cabinets · More Info

Comments (3)

  • 11 years ago
    last modified: 11 years ago
    I agree. I think they look like roller shades, not Roman shades. They have this material at Country Curtains. They show it in different styles of valances. Not sure if they could make roller or Roman shades out of it too.
  • 11 years ago
    I have curtains in same fabric. Mine are custom, but the fabric is from calico corners!
  • PRO
    11 years ago
    I'm not for sure where the homeowner purchased the blinds, but here is a link to the fabric from Calico Corners http://www.calicocorners.com/p-7639-reigate-parchment.aspx