Software
Houzz Logo Print
crmuffin

Need help selecting a recliner for my den (for a woman)

11 years ago
I currently have a swivel rocker, ottoman and loveseat in my small den. I want to sell or donate my loveseat and purchase a small recliner (suitable for a woman to use), as it will give me more room in my den. I have problems with arthritis in my back and knees, and am wondering about a power recliner. I've looked at Lazy Boy, Flexsteel, Bradington Young and American Leather (the last two are quite expensive). I also have problems with my right hand and arm, so I don't think a handle on the right side of the recliner would work for me. Do you have suggestions for me?

I'm posting a photo of the side of the room where I currently have the loveseat and swivel rocker (and ottoman).

Comments (8)