Software
Houzz Logo Print
kimlopez

Wall color?

14 years ago
I love the bedroom!!! Can you please tell me the paint colors you used.
Master Suite · More Info

Comments (3)

  • PRO
    14 years ago
    Hi kimlopez, thanks for the compliment, we love this bedroom too. The homeowner was very involved with the decorating of this room, and she was the one who selected these beautiful paint colors. Unfortunately we do not have a record of what she selected in this particular room but agree that it turned out wonderfully.
  • 13 years ago
    I loke the bedroom ! Where can i get the wall furniture?
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Glad you like this space! The homeowner sourced all the furnishings for this room, so unfortunately I don't have details on where the individual pieces can be found, but I agree that the room really does look fabulous!