Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
merriweather

Are these LED lights?

merriweather
9 years ago
Are these light LED's. If so where can they be purchase in Long Beach, CA.
Also, what type of lights would you use in backyard trees if you wanted to leave them up year round.
Christmas Light Installers Denver CO · More Info

Comments (3)

• PRO
    Denver Illuminations
    9 years ago
    No those are incandescent lights. I purchase these lights through a wholesaler vendor focused on the Christmas Light industry. However, you can try your local Lowes or Home Depot to find Icicle Lights on the House. The lights on the trees are also purchased through the same company but you should be able to find similar lights at your big box stores.

Make SURE that you purchase commercial grade lights as they last longer and will stay lit even if a bulb goes out. I am not a huge fan of LED lights because they aren't as bright or vibrant as incandescent. That being said you can string about 10 times the amount of lights on trees that you can with the alternative.

Regarding keeping the lights up all year around on the trees I wouldn't suggest it as all the commercial grade lights that I use and the on.es for sale are considered temporary. I do deal with more permanent lights but not for trees. Mainly for patios. I would suggest doing a Google search for "Permanent Tree lighting" and see what pops up. .
  • merriweather
    Original Author
    9 years ago
    Thank you so much for this information.
  • PRO
    Denver Illuminations
    9 years ago
    last modified: 9 years ago
    You are very welcome and have fun