Software
Houzz Logo Print
saraberry53

Need help in mixing old cabinets with new.

11 years ago
Can you give me some ideas about how to incorporate the natural maple cabinets I have (see photo) as far as adding upper cabinets and a sink base(which I ordered unfinished in maple by craft made) . I can have the upper cabinets custom built. I can paint the older wood-mode cabinets if necessary , but the have a pretty good clear coat on then. The walls are cornbread yellow. Floors are hardwood a country grade hickory with lots of black. I added photo of style I like.
This is a 15.4 x 11.4 on the right wall. The door is the style of the sink base which will come unfinished maple. The cabinets in photo are by wood-mode with inset doors in natural maple. Walls are a paler yellow than in photo. Please all suggestion will be appreciated.

Comments (5)