Software
Houzz Logo Print
leacohen

Can the table be custom made?

14 years ago
I love the look of the table and would love it for my dining room. I need the it in mahogany or similar wood in 11' x 62'. Can the table be custom made to my specification?
Kitchen · More Info

Comments (3)

  • PRO
    14 years ago
    Bentley Design can build it to your exact dimensions in whatever wood you would like, you can reach us at 727-631-2882
  • 13 years ago
    tableandchairman.com can make this exact style in reclaimed pine or black walnut
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Hi Lea,
    Yes we can make this table to your specs. Attached are a few pictures of a similar table we recently created, also inspired (not an exact duplicate however, due to design rights) by restoration hardware.

    http://www.ecustomfinishes.com/shop/trestle-tables/farm-table-with-crown-trestle-base-inspired-by-restoration-hardware/

    Many of our clients are choosing to go with us over restoration hardware due to an enhanced finishing process and source and quality of materials/wood.

    I hope this helps!
    ecustomfinishes.com
    978 831 3106