Software
Houzz Logo Print
revots

How do you Hang a chandelier outdoors in uncovered patio area?

14 years ago
I have a beautiful old chandelier and am replacing the lights with candles, but I haven't figured out how to hang it or where to hang it from. Any ideas?
jary ralston · More Info

Comments (3)

  • 14 years ago
    Thanks for the ? For this set up my columns were poorly anchored into 2x2's in the ground holding the pavers in, and 2x2's running from each column on the top. I ran heavy wire from each column creating an X. Then I hung the light weight lanterns from that. Since that party a wind storm blew it over and I had a much stronger metal one duplicate this same look, and was able to rework the same vines onto it.
  • 14 years ago
    wow. My chandelier is kinda heavy so i don't think that would work - maybe I'll have to grow a tree limb over our eating area! Thanks.
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    LOVEEEE the look!! Is that a French tablecloth?