Software
Houzz Logo Print
vacaytime

Most functional layout?

5 hours ago

They are starting demo a week from tomorrow. I have my layout pretty well figured out. I am keeping plumbing and gas lines where they are. It is basically an L with a hutch in the one corner for a coffee/bar. So I’m trying to decide where actual things will go. This is a vacation home so usually groups of 6-10 people for long weeknds. So food and some extra appliances in the pantry cabinet. The drawer to the left of stove is for utensils and maybe pots and pans in the bigger drawers. The spot to the right of the range is my dilemma. I can do a 24” drawer bank and just have a dead corner, or I can do a blind corner pull out. I do need a spot for mixing bowls and also a spot for things like tin foil or ziploc bags as well as tupperware. Plates and bowls will be in a custom countertop plate rack. If I do the corner pull out, I guess I can keep Tin foil and such in the pantry.






Comments (2)