Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
allygirl

Wallpaper?

allygirl
9 years ago
Will you please post the manufacturer information for the wallpaper? You seem to post some information but then want people to send additional emails to get other info. I've not seen this before on Houzz. I am interested in the wallpaper: mfg. and size of repeat.
Thanks in advance!
Elsie Interior | Moorland Avenue | Edina, MN · More Info

Comments (10)

• PRO
    Elsie Interiors
    9 years ago
    Hello! We would be happy to provide you with more information. Please email Sarah Nardi at sarah@elsieinterior.com. Have a great day!
  • PRO
    Elsie Interiors
    9 years ago
    Elsie Interior Design receives hundreds of emails weekly in regard to this wallpaper. In order to keep track of all of the emails, wallpaper samples, wallpaper orders and personal information, it is better for the HOUZZ users to send an email directly to Elsie Interior Design. I hope this helps you better understand our process and eases your frustrations. Thank you!
  • debydear
    9 years ago
    If you're getting hundreds of requests on the wallpaper doesn't it make sense just to post the manufacturer information? I know those are possible leads for you but the people that are truly interested in hiring you for your services will still do so and you'll make hundreds of other people happy by just answering their questions :)
  • leanerzz
    8 years ago
    Let me get this straight... You want someone's professional design experience for free? You get mad when they ask you to email and get the info? Do you work for free? Houze is a resource used to gather ideas. People go to school and build careers making these beautiful interiors. Show some respect. The design firm was nothing but polite!
  • PRO
    Elsie Interiors
    8 years ago

Thank you leanerzz! We really appreciate your perspective and your willingness to express
    it.

• debydear
    8 years ago
    As a matter of fact I am a designer and I give away free information all the time. I guess I have enough business and I'm secure enough in what I do to help other people without always thinking about making money....in the end it always comes back to you.
  • JanIce Helton
    8 years ago

Thank you Dear!

• Rena Parcher
    5 years ago
    Harold, I wish You could answer everyone’s questions. You have been so helpful and very very kind. Too bad there are not more people like you. Thank you so much.
  • PRO
    Elsie Interiors
    5 years ago

Hello Houzz users! The wallpaper had been discontinued and is no longer available. Thanks!