What are the dimensions of this room, I have a similar space that I'm working with.
14 years ago
Related Stories

LIFEYou Said It: ‘Just Because I’m Tiny Doesn’t Mean I Don’t Go Big’
Changing things up with space, color and paint dominated the design conversations this week
Full Story
HOME OFFICESRoom of the Day: Home Office Makes the Most of Awkward Dimensions
Smart built-ins, natural light, strong color contrast and personal touches create a functional and stylish workspace
Full Story
CONTEMPORARY HOMESHouzz Tour: Plywood Pod Adds a New Dimension to Living Spaces
Designers redo the back of a house for a better indoor-outdoor connection and install a clever structure for storage, function and flow
Full Story

FUN HOUZZEverything I Need to Know About Decorating I Learned from Downton Abbey
Mind your manors with these 10 decorating tips from the PBS series, returning on January 5
Full Story


LIFEYou Said It: ‘I’m Never Leaving’ and More Houzz Quotables
Design advice, inspiration and observations that struck a chord this week
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDESDecorate with Dimension
Go beyond framed art work with murals, collections, texture, panels and light
Full Story0

CLOSETSGuest Picks: I'm Dreaming of a Wide Walk-In
20 organizing ideas to get the most out of a small closet
Full Story

Stonewood, LLC
joyful01Original Author
Allen Curadeau