Software
Houzz Logo Print
cabelln1

Garage

11 years ago
Can you share more photos of the garage? is this a living quarters?
Low Country living · More Info

Comments (5)

  • PRO
    11 years ago
    Yes, the 2nd floor is a full suite, bedroom, closet, bath, great room. Here are some shots of the interior. Hope it helps.
  • PRO
    11 years ago
    Oops two of the same, try this
    Will Cabell thanked Benham Builders
  • 11 years ago
    Do yall happen to build in Charleston SC? Would be interested to know the square footage of the garage/suite...
  • PRO
    11 years ago
    No, we do not build in Charleston at present. We have in the past, but are extremely busy in Charlotte currently. The SF of the 2nd floor was approx. 700.
  • 10 years ago

    I live in Charlotte and am looking to build. Would you be able to share a link to the plan so I can consider it? I own my own land (6 acres) suitable for this house