Software
Houzz Logo Print
aggies4him

What stain is used here on this kitchen? brand and color please?

14 years ago
Knotty Alder Kitchen · More Info

Comments (3)

  • PRO
    14 years ago
    Stain was done by Spectrum Interiors in Milwaukee, WI. 414.228.9090. I can look into this for you. Thank you for your time and have a great day!
  • 14 years ago
    I tried calling, they told me it was a mix and they couldn't figure out what it was. But if you can find out , that would be fantastic! Thank you.
  • PRO
    14 years ago
    If Spectrum does the finishing on our millwork it is normally a separate contract between spectrum and our customer. We are currently, strictly a millwork manufacturer, we do not apply any finishing. Spectrum does mix stains and produce custom stain matches often. I was told that Spectrum Interiors did a custom match to the existing stain in other rooms in the home on this job. If spectrum is unsure on the color I unfortunately will not be able to answer your question. Custom stain matches are based on samples provided by a customer. Spectrum does such a great job mixing stain to match existing, I an unsure how they manage their custom stains but I believe it is looked at on a per-job basis. I wish I could be more help but that is the best I can do. Thank you again for your interest in our company.