Software
Houzz Logo Print
garden_grammie

Interesting placement of impatience

14 years ago

Good morning all. Snow is covering the ground here in Pennsylvania and I am staring out my window at the garden beneath 2 dogwood trees. The garden is oval in shape and abour 12 by 6.

Can anyone give me ideas on how to plant my impatience this year in an interesting design? I want this garden to be a real show stopper this year. I usually put about 2 or 3 flats of impatiece there. When I was on vacation last year, I noticed the landscapers plant their plants in geometric designs. Can anyone give me an idea on how to do this or point me in the direction of some books that could help me? Thanks in advance for your help.

Comments (4)

Sponsored
Snider & Metcalf Interior Design, LTD
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars25 Reviews
Leading Interior Designers in Columbus, Ohio & Ponte Vedra, Florida