Software
Houzz Logo Print
shead

Brick and roof colors

14 years ago
Would you mind sharing the paint color for the brick as well as the roof manufacturer and color? Thanks so much!
Green Basements & Remodeling - Exterior · More Info

Comments (10)

  • 13 years ago
    how much does it cost to paint the brick on a house like this??
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Twice the amount if it was siding due to additional prep & priming.
  • 13 years ago
    I'm sorry - I don't know how much that costs either. We have a 4-sided brick home very similar to this...could you give me a rough estimate?? We actually would want to do these exact same colors and may be calling you - as we are in Dunwoody :)
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    I do not have any estimators in the office but we would be glad to schedule you a free estimate and have someone come out. Please call our office at 678-445-5533. Sorry I am unable to give pricing here. Hope you understand. Thanks
  • 13 years ago
    Not a problem - will call soon :) thanks!
  • 13 years ago
    is the exterior trim a true white or off white? also, are the shutters navy blue or black?
  • 13 years ago
    what is the color of the red in the front door?
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    The red door is a custom color.
  • 9 years ago

    Could you share what the cost was for this job? I know every house is different, but mine is similar, and I'm trying to see if this is even remotely in our home budget. Thanks!