Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
dandelion_2009

Yard Sale Find

dandelion_2009
12 years ago

I bought this at a yard sale and would like to turn it into a fairy house to sit in my fairy garden. I need some ideas a[IMG]http://i1083.photobucket.com/albums/j391/jackie51010/Yard%20Sale%20Finds%202011/048.jpg[/IMG]nd suggestions. Thanks

Why is it so hard to post pictures on this site?

Comments (10)

• azcactusflower
    12 years ago

jeannespines taught me how to post pics on this forum. Here are her directions. Hope they help you as much as
    they helped me.

"go to your photobucket pic you want to copy by moving your cursor over the top of it
    ...a list pops up under the pic of 4 choices...click on the 3rd one down, HTML code (it should change & say "copied" right beside the HTML (if it doesn't, then "right-click" & choose "copy")

... go back to your GJ message you are typing your message ("left-click" to get cursor back in message box) then "right-click" & choose "paste." A bunch of glibberish shows up in your message ... but when you then click "preview message" you will see your pic in the body

Once you get the idea, it does become easy to do. Hope this helps you post a pic for us.

• quidam2
    12 years ago

Hope you don't mind but this should work....

Here is a link that might be useful: {{gwi:142554}}

• jeannespines
    12 years ago

No pic ...says it's been moved or deleted...please try again.

• quidam2
    12 years ago

There was a picture there when I posted the link. She must have moved it. ?????

• dandelion_2009
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Thats funny cause last night I followed azcactus directions and put up and saw two pictures, now their going too! ???

• jeannespines
    12 years ago

dandelion...if you 'delete' or 'move' them in Photobucket, then you break the link here on Garden Web Forum, so they are gone from here. Did you do that? Jeanne S.

• azcactusflower
    12 years ago

dandelion, try it one more time. Sounds like you were able to post but if you delete or move them in Photobucket, then you break your link to this site. It happened to me too, and it is frustrating, but once you learn it become easy. So come on let us see your pic, we all would love to see it and give you some suggestions. We love fairy gardens and love to see what others have done in theirs!!!

• alaMel
    12 years ago

Does anyone know how to upload from a mobile? Tells me the pics are larger than 60kb. :(

• carolb_w_fl_coastal_9b
    12 years ago

Hi - here's what I do:
    1. To add a link when you're posting a new message, write your text & go to the preview page, then scroll down to the corrections area & you will see the link/URL boxes, so you can paste your link URL in there, then check the link (by clicking it) in the 2nd preview before submitting.

2. To embed an image, use "" & put "img src= imageURL" in between them (minus quotation marks, of course).

HTH

• dandelion_2009
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Ok :) finally here it is sorry about that. I started painting this house green. What would be the best glue to use? Any ideas on how I should fix the outside and inside?