Software
Houzz Logo Print
surrean

walls

14 years ago
What color was used on the walls?
Feminine Dining Room 1 · More Info

Comments (6)

  • 14 years ago
    I picked up the mystic gold sample from Benjamin Moore HC-57. In no way is this the same color. The sample is brown this is more this is golden/cooper, Any help or reason they are 2 different shades.
  • 14 years ago
    Thank You Rachel. I think you are right. I do like the color from the internet pictures better than the actual color that they stated. I have already been shopping around at different stores to see what closely matches. Good Advice.
  • 14 years ago
    I'd love to see pics when you are finished. I am getting ideas for my dining room now!
  • 13 years ago
    Looks like autumn organge to me.
  • 13 years ago
    Eye of the tiger by Benjamin Moore is close. Also I dian Yellow by Farrow and Ball.
Sponsored
Bella Casa LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars17 Reviews
The Leading Interior Design Studio in Franklin County