Software
Houzz Logo Print
ninawnyc

Size of shower/tub & sink

14 years ago
Hi! Can you tell me the total size of your tub/shower combo and where your bought the tub and sink? I'm also challenged with a narrow bathroom! Thank you
Bathroom with Japanese inspired shower/tub space · More Info

Comments (8)

  • 14 years ago
    Hi! I have uploaded an illustration with dimensions that we worked off of. I have also added tags for the sink (IKEA) and the tub Kaldewei. The total shower tub width is 57" We do wish that we had gotten the 60" tub in hindsight, which Kaldewei also makes.
  • 14 years ago
    rather then the length of the tub, how wide is it from shower curb to the window wall?
  • PRO
    14 years ago
    Kaldewei has many measurements for applications including a 54" length "problem solver" tub... This is a VERY interesting layout. I have haven't seen it before.

    http://www.poshhaus.com/store/m/34-Kaldewei.aspx
  • 13 years ago
    Tub width is 27". Shower stall is only 25" to the inside of the curb, but still feels really roomy because of the extra open space provided by the tub. We call it the wet room.
  • 13 years ago
    Hi Natalie, great bating idea and use of space!! Really impressed. I do have 2 questions,
    1) is there a lot of water on the floor before the sink after you've showered?
    2) how wide is the shower glass wall?
    I would love to do this but I'm nervous about slips and water damage to wood floor overtime.
  • 13 years ago
    I meant *bathing*
  • 13 years ago
    The glass runs the entire width of the wall (59"). Where you see an opening, there's a glass door that swings out into the dry area. We always squeegee before opening the door to minimize runoff. We typically have mats down, one in front of the shower, and one at the sink to catch moisture.

    The tile on the ground in the dry area has a stone texture and is not terribly slick. We haven't had any slips on the glass tile in the shower, I think because they are the small ones with plenty of grout for traction.
  • 12 years ago
    Our bathroom is a similar size layout...can you tell us where you put the towel racks?