Software
Houzz Logo Print
malor

Bunk bed

14 years ago
Where do I get this sort of bunk bed from?
ASAP_bedroom_w copy.jpg · More Info

Comments (15)

  • PRO
    14 years ago
    I've seen those at Ikea
  • PRO
    14 years ago
    Yes, it is from IKEA
  • PRO
    14 years ago
    Yes, it is from IKEA, can't remember the name but it is still made
  • 13 years ago
    yup Ikea i got my daughter it about 2months ago. Its blue on the other side so u
    can reverse it
  • 13 years ago
    How much is it?
  • 13 years ago
    $200
  • 13 years ago
    It is called Kura loft bed.
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    I don't think so
  • 13 years ago
    You can use a standard twin, but make sure it isn't too thick or else your child could fall off. It is on sale now at the Ikea I work at for $149 cdn.
  • 13 years ago
    When you place a mattress on the bottom, do you need the slats or is the mattress on the floor?
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    The mattress goes ontop. You put whatever you want under it
  • 13 years ago
    No, you don't need slats when you put the mattress on the bottom, it just sits on the floor.
  • 12 years ago
    Nice job! What type of windows are those? Thanks.
  • 11 years ago
    this bed can be flip upside down too so main bed is on the bottom and canopy can go over it .