I love the wall color! What is the brand and color? Thank you.
14 years ago
Related Stories

HOME TECHThanks, Steve: Apple-Inspired Design at Home
See how the Mac and iPod aesthetic synchs up with today's house
Full Story
TRADITIONAL HOMESAn Old Florida Bungalow Gets Brand-New Polish
Childhood memories and neighborhood nostalgia live on, as a bungalow on the Gulf Coast gets a gentle update for a new generation
Full Story
ANTIQUESRoom of the Day: A Well-Worn Look for a Brand-New Home
Forays into antiques markets and online auctions bring old-time flavor to a sleek and soaring living-dining space
Full Story
LIFEYou Said It: ‘The Birds Will Thank You’ and More Houzz Quotables
Design advice, inspiration and observations that struck a chord this week
Full Story
BUDGET DECORATINGBudget Decorator: 8 Ways to Make Old Furniture Look Brand New
Learn stripping, staining, painting and reupholstering basics to make bargain-basement furniture worthy of center stage at home
Full Story
REMODELING GUIDESDesign Dilemma: How Do I Modernize My Cedar Walls?
8 Ways to Give Wood Walls a More Contemporary Look
Full Story
KITCHEN DESIGNSingle-Wall Galley Kitchens Catch the 'I'
I-shape kitchen layouts take a streamlined, flexible approach and can be easy on the wallet too
Full Story
HOUSEKEEPINGQuick Fix: How to Patch a Drywall Hole
Dents and dings disappear, leaving your walls looking brand new, with this fix that even a novice can do
Full Story
MATERIALSPro Panel: ‘The Material I Love to Work With Most’
7 experts weigh in on their favorite materials for walls, flooring, siding and counters
Full Story

Nick Hanneman
Candice AikenOriginal Author