jillmuzzy

hfgh

jillmuzzy

does anyone know where I could find a harborfreight discount coupon? I want to order the 10x12 greenhouse

• rjinga

In the past, I have seen them on ebay. I posted an ad for one on my local freecyle site. (you have to actually post for the whole magazine/catalog, freecycle policy) but I got one there from someone who got their catalog. I would probably consider sites like craigslist and backpage (if one is available for your area) also a site I found recently that is pretty good called www.kijiji.com

hope that helps. Mabye someone on here will have one, that would make things easy :)

PS: you can of course also sign up to get their catalog...I did this over a year ago and have still not received it. so that's not the best source in general...there have been other posts on this topic, maybe you can do a search too.

• eurotrash

I never didn't have a Voucher, but I managed to blag my way through it at the check out desk and got the discount manually applied by the Store Manager. Mind you the queue of customers behind me built up quite nicely while they did it. Good luck!

• jumpin4joy

ebay

Northern Virginia Acclaimed Interior Designer 5x Best of Houzz Winner