Software
Houzz Logo Print
estherlira

Wall color?

What wall color goes well with this piece as it is? Thanks.
Upholstered Queen Bed · More Info

Comments (7)

  • PRO
    14 years ago
    Well, how colourful do you want to be? If you are looking for something soft and quiet to bring out the colour of the bedding then Benjamin Moore NATURAL CREAM OC-14 would be pretty. But if this is a display bed, then it's a little more difficult to help you.

    You really need to choose your bedding first and then the paint colour will flow out of it. There are so many options to choose from. You can do blues or greens, or pinks or plums, or mauve or soft yellow. When you can post a picture of your bedding, I would be pleased to assist you with colours!
  • 14 years ago
    oh my God, where did you get the comforter/pillows? and the headboard? beautiful!!!
  • PRO
    14 years ago
    Laura, I think this is a photo from the Hickory White catalog. It's an upholstered bed with suggested bedding, not likely available for purchase.
  • 14 years ago
    Cynthia, you are correct. I plan on buying this bed and a similar comforter. Once i actually have it all set up i will post the actual photo. Thanks!
  • PRO
    14 years ago
    I would love to this with Nickel 2119-50 by Benjamin Moore. Hope that helps.
    Charmean Neithart
  • PRO
    14 years ago
    Thank you estherlira. And I must say you've selected an absolutely beautiful bed!