Software
Houzz Logo Print
brittm87

Brick

14 years ago
What is the name of this brick and who is the manufacturer? Thanks!
Southern Mississippi · More Info

Comments (12)

  • 14 years ago
    I would also like to know!
  • 13 years ago
    we too! the brick and what color grout! Please
  • 13 years ago
    Looks like the designer doesn't really care to answer you guys. What a shame. I'd love to know, too.
  • 13 years ago
    i have called and emailed! no answer.
  • 13 years ago
    any guesses about the brick from anyone?
  • 13 years ago
    We have brick like this in our kitchen...we used Robinson Thin Brick...comes in different colors...Pepper Mill is what we have....its beautiful...just look up Robinson thin brick. Hope that helps..
  • 13 years ago
    Derrobin - do you have a picture of your Peppermill...I want to use thin brick as a kitchen backsplash but the colors are so hard to tell...Peppermill was one that was on my short list - what colors are in the brick and what did you pair it with? I am doing an off white cabinet, honed black granite and a butcher block painted island...trying to add some character as it is a new space on an old 1930's cottage home.
  • 13 years ago
    I wonder if it is thinned down white washed red brick?
  • 12 years ago
    That was rather rude, She11y. They are under no obligation to continue to feed answers to everyone. Some designers post pix just to offer inspiration or share their work. They don't owe any of us anything.
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    We're so happy to hear all the positive comments and interest in our work. We're not able to answer all the inquiries if only because time is so limited. Some of the work we do consider proprietary, but we'll do what we can! Thanks!!
  • PRO