I haven't seen any information on here about this one. I ordered this species this past summer and about September the leaves faded away one by one. I know it is "deciduous", but since I have no experience with this plant, I am still worried about that pot full of soil just sitting there for 3-4 months now. Does anybody have one of these? Any experiences with these species? Thanks.
-Michael
balberth
williamrOriginal Author
Related Professionals
Baton Rouge Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Vicksburg Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · South Sioux City Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · San Diego Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Bend Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Sugar Land Landscape Contractors · Portsmouth Landscape Contractors · Altoona Landscape Contractors · Chico Landscape Contractors · Fort Myers Kitchen Remodelers · Anderson Kitchen Remodelers · Spring Kitchen Remodelers · Norfolk Kitchen Remodelers · Salinas Kitchen Remodelers · London Kitchen Remodelers