infested cyrtosperma?
19 years ago
I'm overwintering this plant in the house till spring and noticed white, cotttony looking organisms (?) on theleaves and stems. I don't think that they are insects because they don't move. I noticed them several months ago and washed the leaves with isoprophyl alcohol and when I saw them today, I repeated the treatment. The plant seems to be doing okay and has produced several new leaves since being inside. Any idea what this infestion is?

Sponsored
aroideana
Related Professionals
Wilmington Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Ardmore Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Columbia Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Frisco Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Saint George Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · New London Landscape Contractors · Chicago Landscape Contractors · Scranton Landscape Contractors · La Crosse Landscape Contractors · Daytona Beach Kitchen Remodelers · Port Saint Lucie Kitchen Remodelers · Saint Joseph Kitchen Remodelers · Jackson Kitchen Remodelers · Gary Kitchen Remodelers · Sheridan Kitchen Remodelers