Hello
I´ve had my A.Konjac since 1998, but I haven´t seen any flower yet. The leaf grows bigger and bigger every year, and I get at least on more bulb every year. How can I make it flower? Do I need to get another plant? I keep it dry and dark during winter season and indoors most of the year. (this is northern Europe)
Anyone who knows what to do?
bluebonsai101
ARUM
Related Professionals
Corpus Christi Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Albany Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Poughkeepsie Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Santa Fe Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Seattle Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Lexington Landscape Contractors · Waterbury Landscape Contractors · Rochester Landscape Contractors · Coeur d'Alene Landscape Contractors · Lewiston Landscape Contractors · Toronto Landscape Contractors · Sarasota Kitchen Remodelers · Lexington Kitchen Remodelers · Akron Kitchen Remodelers · Sheridan Kitchen Remodelersbluebonsai101
sara_mariaOriginal Author
ARUM