Hi,
My plant of A. gigas went dormant last autumn. I have been checking on the tuber and it is still there in the pot. Not rotted or anything. I know this needs keeping sort of barely most (not bone dry) for dormancy, which it has, more or less.
But how long do I wait for it break this dormancy? And is there anything I can do to prompt it?
Thanks.
Rob.
bigted
Related Professionals
Crestview Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Aiken Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Knoxville Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Clarksburg Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Enfield Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · South Bend Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Rocky Mount Landscape Contractors · Enfield Landscape Contractors · Laconia Landscape Contractors · Allentown Landscape Contractors · Platteville Landscape Contractors · Santa Barbara Landscape Contractors · Hays Kitchen Remodelers · Madison Kitchen Remodelers · Ontario Kitchen Remodelers