Hi all,
I have a Zantedeschia sp. that I bought from the supermarket in April 2006.
It was in flower all spring and summer. Became dormant in the fall and I replanted it this April. The corms have produced healthy large leaves, but no flowers. Is there something missing? Am I not keeping it wet enough?
Also, when I bought it, the leaves were darker and more heart shapped. Now they are a pretty lighter green and lance shapped. Whats going on? Thanks.
Here is a link that might be useful:
tindomul1of9Original Author
marquest
Related Professionals
Elmira Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Mesquite Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Redding Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Jonesboro Landscape Contractors · Aberdeen Landscape Contractors · Cookeville Landscape Contractors · Lufkin Landscape Contractors · Sugar Land Landscape Contractors · New Bedford Landscape Contractors · Potsdam Landscape Contractors · Erie Landscape Contractors · Rome Kitchen Remodelers · Cincinnati Kitchen Remodelers · Longview Kitchen Remodelers · Green Bay Kitchen Remodelershoneybunny442
tindomul1of9Original Author